A Phase 1b Rising Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Activity of KX2-391 in Elderly Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Who Are Refractory to or Have Declined Standard Induction Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KX 01 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kinex Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.