Targeting of the Leukemia Stem Cell Population With Arsenic Trioxide and Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors for CML.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Dasatinib; Imatinib; Nilotinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.