A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Effects of Aleglitazar 150 ug in Type 2 Diabetic Patients Treated With Lisinopril 20 mg on Renal Function, the Renin-angiotensin System and the Pharmacokinetics of Lisinopril.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Lisinopril
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 May 2013 Actual end date changed from Mar 2013 to Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.