A Multicenter, Phase 1-2 Study of MLN8237, an Oral Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma Treated With Rituximab and Vincristine [Estudio multicéntrico en fase 1-2 de MLN8237, un inhibidor oral de la cinasa Aurora A, en pacientes con linfoma de células B agresivo recidivante o resistente tratados con rituximab y vincristina].
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 10 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History