Does adding YF476 to amoxicillin and clarithromycin aid eradication of H. pylori from healthy carriers?
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Netazepide
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Trio Medicines
- 17 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 28 Mar 2008 to 28 Jan 2008 as reported by EudraCT.
- 17 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 28 Sep 2007 to 13 Jul 2007 as reported by EudraCT.
- 23 Jul 2011 New trial record