Induction docetaxel, cisplatin and 5-fluororacil (TPF) followed by radiotherapy plus concomitant chemotherapy or cetuximab versus radiotherapy plus concomitant chemotherapy or cetuximab in patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. A randomized phase III factorial study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Orofacial cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2017 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 04 Jun 2013 Efficacy results for the chemoradiotherapy versus cetuximab + radiotherapy comparison presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Sep 2012 Interim tolerability analysis in 348 patients presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.