A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Arm, 6-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ezetimibe/Simvastatin Versus Atorvastatin in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome and Hypercholesterolemia at High Risk for Coronary Heart Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Metabolic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jul 2011 This trial is recruiting in Netherlands and Greece but has completed in Hungary and Italy.
- 23 Jul 2011 New trial record