An Open-label, Multicenter, Long-term, Follow-up Study in Japan to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Adjunctive Treatment With Oral L059 (Levetiracetam) in Epilepsy Subjects With Generalized Tonic-clonic (GTC) Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 26 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.