Phase II Randomized Study of Rituximab, Methotrexate, Procarbazine, Vincristine, and Cytarabine With and Without Low-Dose Whole-Brain Radiotherapy for Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Methotrexate; Procarbazine; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; CNS cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, RTOG1114).