Randomized phase III trial to compare progression-free survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving irinotecan in combination with capecitabine or fluorouracil/leucovorin and bevacizumab (XELIRI-bevacizumab vs FOLFIRI-bevacizumab) as first-line treatment. A study of the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group (HeCOG)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on final results published in BMC Cancer.
- 29 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met, based on final results published in BMC Cancer.
- 29 Jun 2012 Final results published in the BMC Cancer.