An Open Label Study of the Effect of First Line Treatment With Bevacizumab in Combination With Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin on Progression-free Survival in Patients With Metastatic Cancer of the Colon and Rectum
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.