Randomized, single-blind, parallel groups, controlled study to compare levofloxacin and prulifloxacin in patients with exacerbations of COPD previously treated with different antibiotics and admitted to Internal Medicine Departments.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prulifloxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLOR
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Oct 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT01710488).
- 18 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 14 Apr 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.