A RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER TRIAL TO DETERMINE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF ECULIZUMAB IN THE PREVENTION OF ANTIBODY MEDIATED REJECTION (AMR) IN LIVING DONOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT RECIPIENTS REQUIRING DESENSITIZATION THERAPY
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 13 Apr 2016 This trial is prematurely ended in Germany, Norway, Spain, Italy and completed in Sweden ( end date: 13 Nov 2015).
- 13 Apr 2015 Results published in American Transplant Congress, as per Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.