A Multicenter Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Docetaxel, Cisplatin and Capecitabine combined with Protocolized Surgery in Resectable Gastric Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DoCCS
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 8 Feb 2011 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.