An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Trial to Determine Safety and Efficacy of Eculizumab in the Prevention of Antibody Mediated Rejection (AMR) in Sensitized Recipients of a Kidney Transplant From a Deceased Donor.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 21 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 29 Oct 2015 One-year data will be presented at the American Society of Nephrology meeting, according to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.