A Phase I Trial of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Multi-epitope Folate Receptor Alpha Peptide Vaccine Used in Combination With Cyclophosphamide in Subjects Previously Treated for Breast or Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TPIV 200 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 May 2017 According to a TapImmune media release, data from this trial is expected to be available in the third quarter of 2017.
- 10 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History