Oral aprepitant for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in Chinese patients receiving high-dose cisplatin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Granisetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2011 New trial record
- 07 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Complete-control-of-nausea-and-vomiting' has been met.
- 07 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer.