Double Blind, Non-inferiority Study to Evaluate the Antidepressant Activity of ETS6103 Compared to Amitriptyline in Treating Major Depressive Disorder in Patients With Unsatisfactory Response to Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol (Primary) ; Amitriptyline
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors e-Therapeutics
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Mar 2016 According to an e-Therapeutics media release, the company announced results of the details analysis of this phase IIb trial.
- 22 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, According to an e-Therapeutics media release.