A single arm pilot study of azacitidine in myelodysplastic syndrome / acute myeloid leukaemia, with eltrombopag support for thrombocytopenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AZA-E
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.