A Phase Ib/II clinical evaluation of the safety and efficacy of combining panobinostat with 5-azacytidine in patients with high-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) or Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML) that are unsuitable for standard induction chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Dec 2011 Evaluation of panobinostat 30mg + azacitidine of 75mg/m2 daily for 5 days is ongoing in the dose-expansion phase of this study.
- 10 Dec 2011 Results of a planned interim analysis have been reported at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.