Amiodarone, Lidocaine or Neither for Out-Of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Due to Ventricular Fibrillation (VF) or Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amiodarone (Primary) ; Lidocaine (Primary)
- Indications Heart arrest; Ventricular fibrillation; Ventricular tachycardia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPS
- 29 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2016 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 04 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint (Survival to hospital discharge) has not been met, as per the results published in the New England Journal of Medicine