Capecitabine in combination with Oxaliplatin, Irinotecan and Bevacizumab (COI-B regimen) as First-Line therapy for metastatic colorectal cancer: a Phase II I.T.M.O. study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jul 2011 New trial record