A single-centre, open-label, randomised, 2-way cross-over study to determine the effects on the short-term lower leg growth rate between Qvar 100 microg bd delivered via a metered dose inhaler (MDI) (TEVA UK Ltd) with a reference beclometasone formulation via a reference MDI in children with mild to moderate asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 28 Jul 2011 New trial record
- 22 Jul 2011 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.