A Phase II, Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study Assessing the Safety and Tolerability of Laquinimod in Adjunct to Glatiramer Acetate (GA) or Interferon-beta (IFN-β) in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) Subjects.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate; Interferon beta
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 26 Aug 2013 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 400 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.