A Randomized Two Period Two-Way Crossover Study To Evaluate Patient Preference, Satisfaction And Efficacy Of A Nasal Aerosol Versus An Aqueous Nasal Spray Used For The Treatment Of Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary) ; Mometasone
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2013 Results published in the Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 10 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History