A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Orally Administered LX1033 in Subjects With Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs LX 1033 (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Dec 2013 Primary endpoint 'Improvement-in-stool-consistency' has not been met.
- 02 Dec 2013 Results published in the Media Release.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History