EFFICACY OF SERTINDOLE AS COMPARED TO OLANZAPINE OR RISPERIDONE ON PREATTENTIONAL AND ATTENTION-DEPENDENT FUNCTIONS IN PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC SCHIZOPHRENIA. A COGNITIVE AND FMRI STUDY.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sertindole (Primary) ; Olanzapine; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FMRI
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual end date (19 Oct 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Jul 2011 New trial record