Phase 3, Active-Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Trial of Oral Testosterone Undecanoate (TU) in Hypogonadal Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone undecanoate (Primary) ; Testosterone
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Testosterone-levels' has been met according to a Clarus Therapeutics media release.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to a ClarusTherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History