A Phase 2, Investigator Initiated Study to Determine the Safety, Efficacy and CNS Penetration of TH-302 in Recurrent High Grade Astrocytoma Following Bevacizumab
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evofosfamide (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History