An open-label, uncontrolled phase II trial of HDAC inhibitor LBH589 in patients with chemo-refractory metastatic gastric cancer overexpressing histone deacetylases - CLBH589BDE03T.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Barrett's oesophagus; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 9 Jun 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial center and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.