An Open-Label, Single-Sequence Study to Assess the Effect of Multiple Doses of Tasimelteon on the Cytochrome P450 3A4 and 2C8 Enzymes Using Midazolam and Rosiglitazone as Substrates in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary) ; Midazolam; Rosiglitazone
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders; Insomnia; Major depressive disorder; Seizures; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 New trial record