Open-Label Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Safety of Aztreonam 75 mg Powder and Solvent for Nebuliser Solution/Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution (AZLI) in Children With Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and Chronic Pseudomonas Aeruginosa (PA) in the Lower Airways.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PALS
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.