A 2-arm, Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Open-label, 12 Month Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Everolimus in Combination With a Centre Specific Standard Immunosuppressive Regimen Consisting of CNI, MPA and Steroids Versus a Standard Triple Immunosuppressive Regimen in Lung Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms 4EVERLUNG
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jan 2017.