Phase II Study of Combined Tretinoin and Arsenic Trioxide for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Followed by Risk-Adapted Postremission Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Tretinoin (Primary) ; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 19 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.