A phase II study evaluating the efficacy and safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) with or without Epoetin beta (NeoRecormon) in transfusion-dependent ESA-resistant patients with IPSS low- and intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndromes without chromosome 5 abnormality.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Epoetin beta
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2015 Results related to recurrent mutations in MDS patients published in the Blood.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has been met.
- 31 May 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History