A Randomized, Blinded, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Multiple Regimens of Natalizumab in Adult Subjects With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary) ; Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFINE
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 17 Sep 2016 Results of this and other four trials assessing relationship of natalizumab exposure and MRI response presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 23 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.