Comparison of azelnidipine and trichlormethiazide in Japanese type 2 diabetic patients with hypertension: the COAT randomized controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azelnidipine (Primary) ; Trichlormethiazide
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Hypertension; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COAT; COATS study
- 22 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 16 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 140 to 170 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 31 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.