A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Design, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 157 in Subjects With Mild Atopic Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tezepelumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2014 Commentary published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 20 May 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 01 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History