A Phase II, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-group, Double-Blind, Dose Response Finding Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0431/ONO-5435 in Japanese Subjects With Impaired Glucose Tolerance Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Diet/Exercise Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 30 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 251 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.