An open-label, randomised, phase II study in subjects with extensive disease, small cell lung cancer (ED-SCLC) after an initial response (complete response or partial response) to platinum-based therapy to determine the effect of EMD 273066 following low-dose cyclophosphamide on disease progression and survival versus best supportive care alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tucotuzumab celmoleukin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Aug 2011 This trial is completed in Italy and Germany.
- 02 Aug 2011 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History