Efficacy and safety of Eslicarbazepine acetate as preventive therapy for patients with migraine: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicentre clinical trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2014 Tolerability results from a pooled analysis of 5 trials in elderly patients who participated in non-epilepsy studies presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 29 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2011 This trial is recruiting in Spain, but completed in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Lithuania and Portugal.