(OPERA)Randomized Clinical Trial to Examine Whether Peri-operative Intake of n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Will Reduce the Occurrence of Post-operative Atrial Fibrillation in Patients Undergoing Cardiac Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omega 3 fatty acids (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPERA
- 09 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2009-017582-29).
- 22 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2012 Results published in JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History