A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab, Assessing Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) Response and Maintenance of Response in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis on Either a Fixed Dose Regimen or on a Retreatment at Start of Relapse Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCULPTURE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other nine studies, n = 3993) assessing safety of secukinumab published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 25 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 25 Mar 2014 Results from a sub-analysis presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History