A Phase III Randomized Trial for Newly Diagnosed High Risk B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL) Testing Clofarabine (NSC# 606869) in the Very High Risk Stratum
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antineoplastics; Clofarabine; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone sodium succinate; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Down syndrome; Osteonecrosis; Pain
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2017 This trial has been suspended in Ireland as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Pooled results of 2 trials including this study and another study [see CTP 700003195] were presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 5000 to 4895 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.