A Phase I Clinical Trial for Safety of A Group A, C Polysaccharide Meningococcal and Type b Haemophilus Influenzal Conjugate Vaccine in Children
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-meningococcal vaccine groups A and C conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 New trial record