A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Multiple Dosing Regimens of BPS804 in Post Menopausal Women With Low Bone Mineral Density
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Setrusumab (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.