Allogeneic Haematopoietic Cell Transplantation Using a Non-myeloablative Preparative Regimen of Total Lymphoid Irradiation and Anti-Thymocyte Globulin for Patients with Refractory Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Mycophenolic acid
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Jul 2012 Genzyme Corporation and Roche added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 04 Aug 2011 New trial record