A randomized, open-label, multicenter, two-period crossover study to evaluate the 24 hour bronchodilator profile of Tiotropium Bromide Respimat administered once daily versus twice daily in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma
- 25 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional company (Boehringer Ingelheim) added in association as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Aug 2011 This trial is recruiting in France and has completed in Great Britain.