EFFECTS OF ESLICARBAZEPINE ACETATE (BIA 2-093) ON COGNITIVE FUNCTION IN CHILDREN WITH PARTIAL ONSET SEIZURES: AN ADD-ON, DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMISED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL GROUP, MULTICENTRE CLINICAL TRIAL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bial
- 23 Jun 2017 Results from this study published in an Eisai Media Release.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to an Eisai media release, data from this study were presented at the 12th European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) Congress.
- 18 Dec 2016 According to a Bial media release, based on the data from this study, one phase III study (profile 700046396) and from population PK modelling and exposure-efficacy analyses, the European Commission has extended the marketing authorisation for eslicarbazepine acetate as a once-daily adjunctive treatment for patients aged above six years with partial-onset (focal) seizures with or without secondary generalisation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History