Phase 1b exploratory study of [18F]AH111585-PET as a marker of angiogenic response to combination therapy with the pan-VEGF inhibitor, pazopanib, and weekly paclitaxel in platinum resistant ovarian cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAZ-PET; PAZPET-1
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2016 Accrual to date is 107% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network